GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before making a decision on the use of services related to the attendance of the tennis matches at the ATP tennis tournament Croatia Open Umag (hereinafter: the Services), i.e. before ordering and paying the Services (service provider ISTRA DMC Ltd. based in Umag, Jadranska 66, OIB: 91825575551, (hereinafter: the Company)) and/or in general before entering the ATP Stadium area, please be familiar with these general terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns related to the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly the staff of the ATP Tournament Croatia Open Umag.
Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
1. By using and/or reservation and/or ordering services and/or purchasing or acquiring tickets for the use of the Services in any other way (including all available sales channels) and/or by entering the ATP Stadium area, you accept these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter Terms and Conditions), like all other terms and conditions related to the use of the services of the ATP Tournament Croatia Open Umag applicable at the time of their use. If you disagree with the above, please do not use and/or book, and/or order services, and/or purchase or otherwise acquire tickets for the use of the Services and do not enter the ATP Stadium area.
2. All other issues related to the Services, payment and generally the use of the ATP Stadium are governed by the rules then prevailing.
3. These Terms and Conditions are related to the services provided by the Company, and any reference in this document to the ATP Tournament Croatia Open Umag shall appropriately refer to the Company.
4. In the case of transfer of tickets from the buyer to a third party, these Terms and Conditions are transferred and applied to the respective holder of tickets at any time, as well as the person who in the relevant moment benefits and / or reserves, and / or orders, and / or purchases or acquires the Service or is in the ATP Stadium area. The buyer is required to indicate the person to whom the ticket is transferred to the provisions hereof.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions and Entry into Force
5. The Company retains the right at any time to modify and/or amend these Terms and Conditions, and such changes shall become effective on the date of their disclosure. By continuing to use the Services after changes to the Terms and Conditions have been done, it will be deemed that you agree to such amended or supplemented Terms and Conditions. The Company advises that prior to making use and / or, make a reservation and / or order, and / or purchase or other acquisition of tickets for the use of the Services, or prior to entering the ATP Stadium area, you check these Terms and Conditions to be apprised of any changes thereof.
Purchase of Tickets
6. Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket office in the ATP Centre, or online.
7. The online purchase is regulated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Tickets are payable by cash or bank cards.
9. The ticket price for children is payable in accordance with specific actions posted on the internet site www.croatiaopen.hr.
10. For the purchase of tickets the prices listed for a particular match or service are applicable. The ticket price is VAT inclusive.
11. When purchasing a ticket with cash, the buyer is required to spot count the returned money as later claims will not be considered.
12. The Company reserves the right to change the prices for the services offered.
13. The buyer is required to check, immediately after having received a ticket, details about the desired service, time of a tennis match, and any other information as later claims will not be considered.
14. The buyer is not entitled to compensation for unused and/or partially used services (due to delay in any case) and/or loss of ticket.
15. The ticket office is open during the ATP Tournament Croatia Open from 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Entry into the ATP Stadium
16. The right to enter the ATP Stadium is acquired by displaying a valid ticket.
17. Entering the ATP Stadium without a valid ticket is not allowed. The Company reserves the right to verify the visitor's right to enter, as well as the basis for achieving a discount, and in the case of absence of the aforementioned, the visitor is denied entry or removed from the ATP Stadium. Therefore, the visitor is advised to keep a ticket and proof of the right to a discount (eg. identity card of a child, etc.) until the end of a tennis match.
18. Visitors who wish to enter the ATP Stadium after the start of a tennis match, the entry will be allowed only between tennis match games.
19. Bringing in weapons, digital cameras and similar devices for recording images or sound is not allowed. The ticket holder may not: continually collect, disseminate, distribute, transmit, publish, disclose, release information, results, or related statistical data (or assist any third party in offering any information to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in the part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, for commercial purposes or for the purposes of betting and games of chance, any sound, recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or any other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever within ATP zone and ATP Croatia Open Umag. The use of laptops or other handheld electronic devices within the areas in which tennis matches take place (spectator area) is not allowed.
20. Bringing food and beverages in the ATP Stadium is not allowed.
21. Taking animals (of any kind) in the ATP Stadium is not allowed.
22. The ATP Stadium is provided with places for people with disabilities. It is recommended to pre-check the suitability of the ATP Stadium for the needs of a specific visitor.
Code of Conduct at the ATP Stadium
23. The visitor is required to sit on the seat indicated on the ticket and carefully and responsibly handle the assets of the Company.
24. Interfering with other visitors who are watching a tennis match is not allowed.
25. The visitor is requested to turn off the sound of mobile phones, and the use of any device with a possibility of recording images or sounds during tennis matches is not allowed.
26. The visitors, after having been warned by the Company's staff, or by any other Staff members authorized by the Company, can be removed from a tennis match without the right to a refund of the ticket price in the case of:
• Not having taken place indicated on their ticket;
• Disturbing with their behavior other visitors during a tennis match;
• Being, in the opinion of the Company's staff or by any other Staff members authorized by the Company, under the influence of alcohol or other drugs;
• Smoking in the ATP Stadium;
• Throwing food or drink leftovers or otherwise contaminating or damaging the area or the property;
• Bringing in the ATP Stadium area weapons or other items prohibited by law (drugs etc.) or any other prohibited items listed in these regulations.
27. Upon conclusion of the Services, the visitors are required to leave the ATP Stadium through designated exits. Staying in the ATP Stadium after the Services are over is not allowed.
28. In the areas of the ATP Stadium the visitors are required to respect the rules regarding limitation of the use of tobacco products in force.
Changes in Tennis Matches Schedule
29. The Company reserves the right to change the court on which the tennis match for which you have bought the ticket will take place, and on those grounds, you do not have the right to any claims against the Company.
30. The Company reserves the right to cancel a tennis match, as well as to make changes in the tennis matches schedule, and in such cases, you are not entitled to a refund but retain the right to attend the tennis match in such changed schedule or time.
Responsibility for Belongings
31. Visitors are required to pay attention to personal belongings and watch them during the entire event. The Company is not responsible for the things that are missing and / or, damaged, and / or defective due to circumstances that could not have been avoided or removed arising from an act or omission by the visitor.
32. We recommend that you do not take valuables to the premises of the ATP Stadium, or that you organize their custody outside the ATP Stadium area. The Company declines any liability for loss or damage to such items.
33. The visitors are required to inform themselves about free parking possibilities on the internet site www.croatiaopen.hr. The Company is not responsible for a refund of the collected parking toll if the visitors fail to respect the free parking rules determined by the parking owner and/or the Company.
Prohibition of Audio and Video Recording and Betting
34. Video recording of tennis matches and any betting on the site of tennis matches is strictly forbidden.
35. In any case, data protection is subject to rules and regulations of ISTRA D.M.C., which determine data protection and are published on this link.
36. All complaints can be sent in writing to the following address:
ISTRA D.M.C. Ltd. Umag 52470, Croatia, Jadranska 66.
Limitation of Liability
37. The Company will not be liable for any damages that may arise from any action of visitors or third parties that is contrary to the provisions hereof.
38. The Company will be liable exclusively for damages caused by intent or gross negligence.
39. The maximum damage amount for which the Company will be liable under the contractual relationship associated with the respective service is limited to the amount paid for that service.
40. The relationship between you and the Company is governed by applicable Croatian legislation. In case of disputes, the competence of a court by matter and territorial jurisdiction is legally established.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.croatiaopen.hr
Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
1. When you visit the website www.croatiaopen.hr or use any part of its content or services, you consent to these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website www.croatiaopen.hr (hereinafter: General Terms), as well as all other terms and conditions of use of the site and provided services. If you disagree with the above, please do not use the site and the services provided.
Changes to the General Terms and the Website
2. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or amend these General Terms and such changes shall enter into force upon their publication on the website. By continuing to access the site or by continuing to use any part of its content or services you will be deemed to consent to such amended or supplemented General Terms. The Company advises you to periodically review these General Terms to be apprised of any changes to them.
3. The Company reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, modify or cancel any part of its operation, which includes the site, or any part thereof, services, sub-sites or services that are provided by them. The stated right includes, but is not limited to, changing the times of availability, content, availability of new data, transfer methods, as well as the right to access or use the site.
4. It is your duty and obligation to use the site in accordance with applicable regulations and the general moral and ethical principles. The Company has the right at any time to monitor the site content to ensure compliance with these General Terms and positive regulations.
Registration of Users
5. To use certain content and services on this site you must log into the system by using the e-mail address, password, or other information that you will specify in the registration process.
6. In the process of registration and when completing the personal profile you agree to provide accurate, complete, and valid data.
7. In the registration procedure you may not use names, nicknames, and names owned by third parties, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusing, harassing, defamatory or in any way harmful to children and minors. It is not allowed to use names belonging to public figures. In case of violation of these rules, the Company has the right to deactivate or remove your account.
8. In addition to your name you may not include company names, brands, or websites.
9. The registration of two or more accounts in favor of a legal or natural person is not allowed.
10. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration, as well as to terminate or deny a possibility of further use of a registered account if you violate in any way these General Terms or otherwise slow or disrupt the operation of the site. The Company reserves the right to take appropriate action against such users.
11. In the process of registration we shall collect from you certain personal data that are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of protection of personal data.
Use of the Site and Interaction of Users
12. By activating your account you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account on the site.
13. You have to take care of the security of your password. The Company will not be responsible for cases of abuse of users' passwords but will immediately, after you report the abuse, take measures to protect your rights. Abuse can be reported via email to the address email@example.com
14. Each user is personally responsible for interactions and communication with other users of the site and accepts that such interaction and communication has no confidential content, and accordingly the Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor communication between users that takes place through the site.
15. You agree that you will not use the site or its content and services in order to:
a. present yourself for promotional purposes;
b. damage, intimidate or threaten third parties, or spread hate speech
c. encourage or favor incitement and spread hatred or discrimination based on race or ethnic origin or skin color, sex, language, religion, political or other conviction, national or social origin, property, trade union membership, education, social status, marital or family status, age, health, disability, genetic heritage, gender identity, expression or sexual orientation, and anti-Semitism and xenophobia, ideas of fascist, nationalist, communist and other totalitarian regimes;
d. post, communicate and/or share content that is contrary to positive regulations, then content that is offensive, vulgar, racist, sexist, pornographic, that constitutes hate speech or is otherwise inappropriate;
e. harass, endanger, insult, threaten, mislead third parties or in any way jeopardize their rights;
f. post, communicate and/or share information that you know or should know to be false, and whose disclosure may cause harm to other users and/or the site;
g. perform any illegal or unauthorized action;
h. transmit or distribute any illegal content;
i. post, communicate and/or share third parties personal data;
j. post, communicate and/or share content that contains internet viruses or similar malicious software or other programs made for the purpose of destroying or limiting the operation of any computer software and/or hardware and telecommunications equipment;
k. advertise or ask any other user to buy or sell any product and/or service, use the information obtained from the content on the site to contact other users for the purpose of advertising, presentation or sale of products without their consent and post, communicate and/or share unwanted content to users without their consent or request;
l. carry out any kind of pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spam or any other form of multiple submission of commercial or other content;
m. post, communicate and/or share content protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of third parties;
n. suggest your connection to the site;
o. violate any positive regulation.
16. You agree to comply with warnings and instructions made by an internet site administrator and/or moderator of the internet site.
17. The administrators and moderators of the internet site are not in any way responsible for the information posted by the users. They have the right to delete, change, move or remove any content on the site in their sole discretion and without prior notice.
18. All possible disputes arising from the mutual relationship between the users of the site (as for example relating to the authenticity of the information about the user, the content of tenders and the like) shall be solved exclusively between the users. The Company will not be liable for any damage of any kind arising as a result of such relationships.
Content and Services
19. The site allows you to use various content and functions. The content is created by the Company, our associates and partners, but also by you, our users.
20. When you post your content on the site, it does not mean that it represents the views, opinions or recommendations of the Company, nor that we agree or support it in any way.
21. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by the users. The users are expressly responsible for any content posted by them.
22. The Company takes no responsibility for the content of partners and third parties.
23. The site contains documents, data, information and links to other Internet sites created by third parties that will, to the extent necessary and possible, be marked as such. The Company has no control over such documents, data, information or other Internet sites in general and fully disclaims all liability, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness and availability of content on Internet sites created by third parties. The Company disclaims any liability for any content displayed on such sites by third parties, as well as for any product or service acquired through such third party's site. It will not be considered that such third parties are in any way associated with the Company only due to the link to the website.
24. The Company, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable regulations, will not be liable for any damage that may be caused by you or other users related to the use of or reliance on any content posted on the site.
25. All notices, messages, texts, images, photos, videos and other materials (hereinafter referred to as content) posted on the site, communicated through the site or linked from the site are the sole responsibility of the person whom the content originated from. The Company makes no warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of such content.
26. In case of any claims for damages made by third parties to the Company, and on any grounds related to the content you supply, you agree to assume all responsibility for the damage and to take any action in order to avoid liability of the Company and indemnify the Company for the damage resulting from claims by third parties.
27. The Company reserves the right to change, temporarily suspend, delay and stop displaying or providing any content and services at any time and for any reason. The Company also has the right to restrict access to certain services, amenities and parts thereof without notice.
28. All content, documents, data and information posted on the site, including all content provided by the users, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be published, reproduced, distributed or in any way used without the express prior written consent of the holder of corresponding rights and the Company.
29. The user, in particular, has no right to remove, copy, modify, edit, distribute, display, delete, send, sell, resell, adapt, and modify the content, create derivative products, including the content on other Internet sites or media or use it in any manner other than for personal purposes and domestic use.
30. Editorial content of the site is the property of the Company.
31. When using the site you are granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to make personal use of the content on the site in compliance with the following conditions:
a. The content and services are used by the user on his/her own responsibility;
b. The user may use the content and services only with respect to copyright and other
intellectual property rights of the holders and the Company;
c. The user may not make any modifications to the content and services without the express
written consent of the Company;
d. On all used content and materials, if the nature of things permitted, must be visible
copyright notices, trademark, brand, logo.
32. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Company expressly reserves, and does not transfer to the user, any other right to the site content. You may not make any other use of the site content, except as provided in these General Terms and as eventually allowed in the instructions on the site.
33. By posting your content (profile, comments, etc.) on the site, you grant the Company temporally and spatially unlimited right to use the content free of payment of any fees. The Company has the right to publish such content, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, translate and otherwise use. This does not apply to your personal data.
34. Warranties of the users. When posting or uploading your content on the site you grant the Company the following warranties in respect of such content:
a. that you are the author of the content that you post, or has received authorization by the author or other holder of the copyright or other intellectual property right to publish such content;
b. that the content complies with all applicable regulations;
c. that posting the content protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights in any form will not in any way offend the rights of third parties, including in particular copyright and other intellectual property rights, reputation, honor and dignity, right to privacy and other rights of third parties;
d. that the use of such content on the site will not cause any damage, material or immaterial, to the Company, other users or third parties;
e. that the content you supply is to your best knowledge complete, reliable and accurate.
35. You represent and warrant that all eventual claims for damages placed to the Company as a result of your breach of these General Terms, including the above-mentioned warranties, shall be borne by you, and that you will indemnify the Company and other damaged users and third parties for all damages and costs resulting from the above injury.
Limitation of Liability
36. The Company will not be responsible for any damage that may arise due to the interruption of availability, failure to publish, or deleting content, or malfunction of the site.
37. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. The Company, as any third person associated with it, does not guarantee in any way that the use of the site will not be interrupted or that there will be no difficulties in operation. You agree that access to this site can sometimes be interrupted, temporarily unavailable or offline for routine maintenance of the site, and other reasons for which the Company will not be liable.
38. You are familiar and agree with the fact that when using the Internet network sometimes technical functioning problems may occur resulting with temporary disruption in service. These and similar events are beyond our control, and for this reason the Company will not be responsible for any loss of data or any other event that may occur during the use and provision of services. The Company will in no event be liable for any damage that may result from the use of or inability to use this site.
39. The relationship between you and the Company is governed by applicable Croatian legislation. In case of disputes it is legally established competence of a court by matter and territorial jurisdiction.
40. In any case, data protection is subject to rules and regulations of ISTRA D.M.C., which determine data protection and are published on this link, and which, when in doubt, have precedence over this Article 39.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INTERNET PAYMENTS
Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
1. By using the services provided through the site, you accept these General Terms and Conditions for Internet Payments ("Terms and Conditions"). If you disagree with the above, please do not continue using the service.
2. Any issues that is not specifically regulated by these Terms and Conditions will be also governed by the Terms and Conditions for using the internet site www.croatiaopen.hr.
3. The Terms and Conditions relate to payments made via the Company's website www.croatiaopen.hr.
Changes in General Terms and Conditions
4. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or amend these General Terms and Conditions for Internet payment and such changes shall enter into force upon their disclosure on the site. If you continue using the services, it will be deemed that you agree with such amended or supplemented Terms and Conditions. The Company advises you to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to be apprised of any changes.
Internet Purchase of Tickets by Bank Cards
5. Tickets can be purchased using the following credit/debit cards:
- American Express®
6. The online purchases is performed in the following manner:
- select on the main site «BUY TICKETS ONLINE»;
- select the day of the desired tennis match;
- register as a user;
- you will receive on your email address notification of the registration password to be used for further registration and purchase of tickets
- select the number of tickets you want to buy
- select the stand, row and seat;
- select the method of payment;
- check the accuracy of your payment data before confirming the order;
- make the payment;
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The charged amount on your credit card account is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations.
- the transaction is considered successful if you receive on the e-mail address provided during the registration process confirmation of the authorized transaction from CroatiaOpen.hr and the e-ticket in pdf.
- print a copy of the ticket that you will receive on your e-mail address upon affected transaction;
- upon arrival at the ATP stadium show your ticket to the ticket controller.
8. The online purchase of tickets by credit/debit cards is subject to the following conditions:
- Online purchase of tickets applies to regular tickets, packages of tickets, VIP tickets, ATP official product range and other Services;
- Tickets can be bought online up until 60 minutes before the start of a tennis match;
- With one transaction it is possible to buy a maximum of 10 tickets;
- If you lose or forget a printed ticket, you can get it in the Ticket Office that is located within the ATP Stadium;
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a tennis match, as well as to make changes in the tennis matches schedule. In such cases, you may use a ticket purchased online to attend a tennis match in the changed schedule;
- Before you finally confirm the purchase, please check the information on tennis matches, time and place, and all other information provided in the system because later complaints will not be considered;
- The Company is not responsible for the misuse of credit/debit cards as a result of using online sales services on inadequately protected computers;
- Cancellation or replacement of purchased tickets is not possible;
- Once a confirmed purchase of tickets can no longer be revoked or canceled.
Protection of Your Data
9. In order to obtain the online purchase of tickets, it is necessary to provide during the purchase procedure certain personal information and data about your credit/debit card. Therefore, the collection of such personal data is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
10. All data on the customer card is encrypted by the VeriSign SSL certificate, for maximum security and data protection.
11. To make complete protection of your personal data, confidential information about the card (card number, expiration date and CVV code) that you have supplied is not stored on the server.
12. Transactions through your credit card are operated by a third party (T-Com Pay Way system) that receives the number of your credit/debit card and other personal data solely for the purpose of identification and approval of the transaction. The Company declines any responsibility for unauthorized use of your personal information and/or the number of credit/debit cards.
T-Com Pay Way applies the most recent standards of data protection - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption and MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol ensures that data exchange between T-Com System and the authorization centers of credit card companies is done in a private network that is protected from unauthorized access by a double-layer "firewall".
13. In any case, data protection is subject to rules and regulations of ISTRA D.M.C., which determine data protection and are published on this link.
13. Complaints can be made also in writing to the following address:
ISTRA D.M.C. Ltd., based in Umag, Croatia, Jadranska 66.
Your claims, as well as questions regarding additional information, can be directed to our staff at the Ticket Office within the ATP Stadium, by phone 052 719 406 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.