The Umag tournament is follwed all over the world. Reports about the Umag tournament are broadcasted by the most significant Croatian media, and numerous reports from Umag are traditionally covered also by the most significant Slovenian and Italian media. We can proudly say that the story of Umag was also broadcasted on CNN, and you can watch Umag tennis matches in television broadcasts in more than 100 countries around the world. Therefore, numerous accredited journalists in Umag are surely the best ambassadors and promoters of Umag tournament. More about the Media and Umag tournament, can be found in short Infographic here.
- The Press accreditation for following the tournament in Umag can be requested through an online accreditation form. Applications for accreditation are open until 2 July 2018, and the applications after that date will not be considered. The application for accreditation does not mean the accreditation approval. Not later than 10 days after the application, you will receive feedback on the status of your application at the contact email.
- If you need accommodation in Umag, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an ATP Press 2018 note.
- Accreditation policy binds any person (the Accreditee) who has applied for or been issued with a temporary or permanent accreditation, the Accreditation policy 2018 can be found here.
- If you are unable to follow the tournament from Umag, you can sign up for tracking daily news and results at mail email@example.com.
- For all further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Press accreditation: